OK, another update. Friday was very obviously an emotional day... Saturday was a mix, GREAT because I was able to call and make an appointment with the RE!! Surprise visit from the witch, thats cool. Major meltdown Saturday night... hopefully to never get that low again.
Fast forward to today... up early to drive 2 hours to Charlotte for the appointment I've really been looking forward too, starting Clomid to get us a baby!
I spilled coffee all over me on the way there... traffic was horrible. The ultrasound showed I have 3 wonderful endometrioma cysts. Yup, doc must not have gotten it all during surgery, plus its been growing like a weed. One is pretty big considering I *just* had the surgery in July. NOT a happy Hannah this makes.
I left with a prescription for my now week-long sinus headache/congestion/whatever the hell it is...and Birth Control pills. Pretty Freaking hard to get pregnant on BIRTH CONTROL! I hate what bcp does to me.
I'll take them for a month and go back for another ultrasound to see if the cysts have shrunk. Endometriosis is just an evil disease.
No comments:
Post a Comment