Apparently I'm not very good at art. After several doc visits which included blood tests that show I'm ovulating but 'not good enough'. Come on egg, don't go rotten before I can get you fertilized!
This cycle, the one before we go full blast with Clomid, my body has decided to not even bother with a 'bad' ovulation. Gee thanks. This will most likely add a few more days onto my cycle. I've had all the signs that I will ovulate, my temps are low and other rather personal bits of info which point to future ovulation....except it just hasn't happened! I'm on day 27 of my cycle, I usually ovulated on or around day 16.
I have been stressed, and this has been proven to delay my ovulation before, but not for this length of time. My only difference from past cycles is the herb Vitex. 800mg a day. Perhaps my miracle/natural solution is not doing good things for my body.
I just really want a baby, I want to look at a child and see a combination of my & Andrew's features or mannerisms showing through. I'm really hoping our child takes after their father because he is just so wonderful in every way. And I know he would be over the moon, and I know he would be the best role model he could be. I'm ready for the dream to become reality, now if my body would just cooperate.
No comments:
Post a Comment