Monday, September 18, 2006

Insurance Assholes

My insurance has denied my claim from my doctor. Apparently they aren't going to pay for anything related to a 'menstrual disorder' as its a pre-existing condition. When in actual fact this menstrual disorder was an ovarian cyst.

As any normal woman, or man for that fact, can decipher through common sense an ovarian cyst is NOT a pre-existing condition. There is no way it can be detected, unless I performed an ultrasound on myself at home... and knew what the hell I was looking at!...and then come up with the plan to wait until my insurance coverage began and try to scam them out of money.

I am so enraged over it. A $424 doctor bill is a pain in the ass. But to have to pay that amount ON TOP of my $200 monthly insurance premiums, as well as a co-pay is bull shit. I'm going to appeal the denial of course, but this is just something else to add to my stress.

It sure makes me realize that England treats its citizens MUCH better than America...

No comments: