Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A Prediction for Me

I'm generally very skeptical when it comes to psyhics but thought that I deserved the splurge of only a few dollars and I had the recommendation of some friends.

So, I've asked for a prediction about my future children. I gave this online psychic, Cheri, no information about myself at all. Not even my name, just that I was curious about future children. Her reply astonished me. The information she divulged was incredible and seems very geniune, not a copy & paste job.

I can't help but hope she is correct with the month of possible conception for our daughter. Cheri's website - http://www.angelfire.com/magic2/predictions/index.html

Prediction : At the moment they are showing me one girl, and one boy. I do believe that the girl comes first and will relate to NOVEMBER, and the boy will relate to MARCH. this is either birth month, conceive month or the month you find out in

When it comes to your daughter, would tell you that I see a girl with light brown colored hair, that its got a bit of wave to it and usually rests around her shoulder levels. She is someone who knows exactly what she wants in life and I would consider her ambitious. She is someone who says exactly what is on her mind (considerate though of others for sure). I think that you will find that when she says that she wants to do something, that she can be a bit stubborn if you do not agree.

I see you encouraging your children to do their best, and at least try and not give up. I don’t think that your daughter will give up, and that she will always do her absolute best to more or less challenge herself.

She’s a happy child, one who has strong ambitions. She’s the type to see whats coming next, and not always focused on what is happening now. She likes to plan ahead, be ready for anything. Around the age of 12, I think that you will find she has already planned out her high school courses and college/university courses.

When it comes to career paths, I see her linked to political science classes; she’s taken history and math, as well as a bit line up of classes. Also linked to weather and climate, enviroment..etc. I believe that these are all to prepare herself for a role in politics. I do see her standing in a power position. I am unsure if this means "city" councilor or state, but seeing her in the public eye with big decisions.

When it comes to marriage, I see her closer to the age of 26. They will have one boy of their own.

When it comes to your son, I see him with a bit shorter of hair, and a bit darker. He has it usually parted on the right side going over to his left. Like his sister, he too is ambitious. He is also very athletic, and I am being shown specifically baseball. Has an amazing arm, and can throw accurately and further than most "boys" his age. This is a sport that he will play quite often and even be able to pick up a scholarship if he plays on their team. I think that he can go pros, but chooses to stay more in the "minors' and have fun with it.

He is someone who has a good sense of humor, has a good imagination when it comes to what he can do. I think that you will find that he has great ideas, when it comes to saving time. Often able to suggest new ways of doing things, or changing the order that things are done, and often accomplishing time saved, or possible money doing it in the order he says. He just will come up with things like this out of the blue, asking why you don’t do "such and such" and only to realize that his way is right, and that you just saved 15 min off of your routine. He is also going to be known for making "gadgets". I think that its more so for fun, but its something that everyone will think is "cool".

When it comes to career paths, I see him linked to a science sector but more of an engineering position. Took the special classes in university, and always enjoys his type of work.

When he gets married, around the age of 24 (his wife is older than him by 2 years) they will have one girl and one boy of their own.

Would tell you that they are showing me him around 7lbs 12oz. I would also tell you that he is a talkative child when he is younger. Someone who is always listening to what is being said, very aware of what is going on, and just likes to talk about what he is thinking and what he likes. Will have a few phases where he will like trains, and Barney..etc.

No comments: