Everyone but me, please stay calm! (and BREATHE)
I got my bloodwork results, after sending hubby to the mailbox twice and calling the doc office twice, the level should be 15 or higher. Mine is 15.9, so thats an excellent sign that the Clomid worked. And I'm even more pleased that I had manageable side effects.
What has gotten me even more excited is that my BBT chart has been labeled triphasic. I've never had this connotation before. I am uncapable of controlling myself, when I know there is nothing further I can do but wait some more.
I need to learn as much patience as I can. Since it IS a virtue ;-)
2 comments:
I don't think I could stay calm if I had 15.9 progesterone results, that is awesome, your chart looks great too!
~G
Thanks G, I really appreciate you stopping by the boards too. :)
Post a Comment