Hooray I have NO cysts and can start Clomid tomorrow!
I'm anxious about how I will react to Clomid. Will I actually start to feel "normal" ? Will have I any side effects? Will I have the easy-to-handle side effects? or Will I have every side effect ever!?
I have warned several people that in the next week or month or so I could be over-emotional and highly irrational but I really do not mean any bad thing that I say or do. My cure would be a hug from my husband.
When/if I yell, please hug me. When/if I cry about anything, please hug me. When/if I have any pains, please give me pain pills then hug me. When/if I do all of these things at once, yup, please HUG ME!
A hug from my husband makes me feel so much better, I feel grounded and loved. I come back to reality.
1 comment:
Sending you ((((BIG CHRIS MARTIN HUGS)))!
One person on the preg.org board before had mentioned wearing a red bracelet or something similiar to remind yourself(and others) that you are on clomid, I did it and it really helped.
Good luck!
~G
Post a Comment