I have another Clomid side effect... this could be a good thing because I know its doing something to my body or it could be considered bad since, well, most side effects are not good.
I have a headache.... a nasty one. I'm not taking any meds because I want to feel the intensity and see how it affects me. This may sound strange but I like to know just how much I can handle.
And I did manage to control my anger last night after shopping at HELL (read : Wal-mart). I hate that place with a passion yet I can't stop going there. Actually its the workers that I don't like.... honestly does it take an HOUR (yes I timed it) to checkout 2 customers in front of me? I read an entire magazine that I was going to purchase and just ended up leaving it there. Why pay for it if I've read it?
We're going to be shopping a bit this weekend so I know I need to control myself. We will see how that goes....as long as its not anymore shopping in HELL!
No comments:
Post a Comment