

On April 6, 2007, the usual Mr Simmonds birthday plans occurred.. BBQing and drinking.
We invited over Andrew's former co-workers and my family. Not a big crowd, but we don't know *that* many people...or that wouldn't have a problem with the drinking environment.
S and A, the co-workers, went beyond their necessary guest duties. Bringing a gift, of the alcoholic nature, and a cake with the words "Shit Ass" on the cake. A term of endearment no less. We had burgers, bean, chips, salad & cake. Satisfactory to the 34 year old Birthday Boy....many drinks were had, many bottles & cans to be recycled.
I joined in, otherwise I'd have been pissed off the whole evening, so I managed to have a bottle & a half of wine. I spent half the evening playing with Ethan and a stability ball, taking pictures & movies... guitars were played, an sad attempt at drunken poker and home movies were watched. Not the boring home movies, the *real* ones.
S passed out around 3 am in the middle of a card trick, A and I played some "Resistance" on the PS3, then I went to sleep... later to wake up and find all the boys crashed on the sofa and the TV blaring. Everyone had a blast as well as a hangover.
Birthday lessons are learned the hard way.
2 comments:
LMAO! Shit Ass! That is so great! LoL!
Happy B-day to Andrew! Good luck in the 5k on Saturday that is really awesome, and super cool that you have a hot running partner. ;)
~GINA
Post a Comment