Thursday, April 12, 2007

Couch-to-5K Complete

I have completed my 9 week running program. I can now run 5k in 45 minutes...not a very quick time but I'll take it. Its a lot better than what I could do before. I am still suffering from knee pain and I will rest, BUT I have an actual 5K race coming up on April 21st. My first ever race! Woohoo!

I'm excited and scared... the results from last years race are scary. I'm definately going to be one of the last to finish, or its a very flat course. Which I doubt since it is in the mountains. Its the Reggae 5K so I'm hoping it'll be a relaxed crowd. Andrew said he would run along side of me, ain't he sweet??

Now I just need to get my knees healed!!

I'd also like to say GOOD LUCK BECKY !! I hope the London Marathon turns out excellent for you :) We'll be cheering for you over here.

No comments: