**Warning this is a major whining post**
Go on then. How does a 6 cm chocolate cyst make you feel ?
Short Answer : Like total crap.
Long Answer : It is a constant dull ache, like someone is gripping onto your insides. As the day goes on the grip gets tighter, so tight in fact that the last few nights by 8 pm I can't stand up straight or walk properly. During the day I feel slightly dizzy and have nausea, I don't feel like eating or think of anything I like. My stomach is so bloated that I cannot wear normal jeans unless they are un-done. I could easily pass for a preggo lady, if I try to hold it in the more it hurts. The pressure makes me have to go to the bathroom every hour. My lower back feels like someone has literally punched me as hard as they could. I get the occassional quick feeling of a knife going into my insides and poking around. So, I don't recommend it.
Massage does not work because its an inside pain (but please don't stop dear!), hot baths do not help, hot water bottles do not help...and it would now seem that my Vicoden does not work anymore. This makes sleeping pretty difficult, and I'm not a happy camper when I'm sleepy!
Then I feel bad for complaining about it, because there is nothing I nor Andrew can do to fix it. I'm trying to get to the doctor sooner, because I can't handle waiting 3 more weeks for them to say 'We'll schedule surgery for another 2 months...' or whatever. ***Doc has just prescribed more pain pills to see if it helps, but still can't get me in any sooner... if these new pills don't help then I'm switching doctors!***
Add on top of that it will definitely be quite a few more months before attempting the baby making. Its just kinda all falling in on me.
1 comment:
(((((HANNAH)))))
Been thinking about you. I so wish there was SOMETHING I could say or do to help. Please know I am here ANY time you need to talk. ((((((HUGE H&J)))))))) - R. :(
Post a Comment