Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Come out, come out...



where-ever you are?

My little eggie is hiding. Day 19 with no egg around to be found....not that it matters since the doctor informed me yesterday that if we continue TTC naturally our chances of pregnancy each month are 'low'. How inspiring, huh?

I reckon running is delaying ovulation. While I know that hinders our chances even further, with an older egg, my thinking is that its probably worth it to get my body healthier and the egg can just adjust damn it. Perhaps eggbert will make an appearance in accordance to the moon? My lunar O day is tomorrow at 9:04 pm (Hey, when you've been TTC for this long you'll give anything a chance!). We'll see if the moon has an affect.

I'm on day #6 of running... doing good huh? Doesn't it take 21 days to make it a routine.... I'm going for it! At the moment, if I'm at home shortly after work with nothing out of the ordinary that has to be done, I'm running... no excuses!

I have changed my Running music to utilize the PS3 and our nice speakers in the living room... blasting loudly is the only way to run :)

No comments: