

I completely forgot to ask the grades of the two we transferred. The valium made me feel pretty good.
I think they look great, but I am biased. It was a very surreal experience. Andrew wasn't allowed back with me, but I guess that keeps it all just that more sterile.
I was pretty uncomfortable, but felt so much better when it was all done... it is soooo cool watching it all on the ultrasound screen, and the Doctor described EVERY SINGLE little detail of what he was doing.
I asked how long before they actually implant, he said at this stage it would be within a few hours. It will either work today or it won't!!
I'm now at home with the sofa bed pulled out in front of the tv with a laptop and all the remote controls in the house...while munching some pineapple.
Bring on the wait!!
Oh yeah... we have 2 more embryos that are going to grow ONE more day to determine if they will be frozen or not. The others did not make it.
1 comment:
Keep your Chin Up, Sounds like the two of you have gone through alot.Tonight, you and your Hubby, do something special just for the two of you! Take Care
Post a Comment