Thursday, April 10, 2008

POP!

I would just POP if someone squeezed me hard enough right now. Its day 4 of my shots and I sure am feeling it this morning.

The first few shots were pretty painful and included a few tears, but luckily it has gotten easier. The emotional stress going on right now is ridiculous.

My Follistim side effects so far have been:
Day 1 - Headache
Day 2 - Killer headache, tired, and very emotional
Day 3 - Sinus/cold-like headache, thirsty, tired, and a little bitchy
Day 4 - BLOATED like a mofo and achy back similar to the cyst feeling. Its only 10:00 am too.

We've been taking the antibiotics - not sure what effects they give off, but I do notice nausea for about an hour after taking it. I've got a little routine down which is comforting.

Tomorrow I have my first ultrasound and blood work since I started the shots. This will tell the doc how to adjust my dosage and how my ovaries/eggs are responding... I obviously want a lot of eggs to choose from but I am already fed up with this huge feeling.

Can I add a bit more stress to it ? Work is been horrible lately, taking away our day off every other week, adding on more work, and I just cannot focus with these meds.

I am grateful to finally be getting closer to that little Simmo (or 2!) though, I know it will make all of this worth it :)

No comments: