We didn't have any embryos make it to freezing stage. That kinda sucks since if this doesn't work the first time I'll have to go through all those shots, u/s & blood work again whereas it could have been much simpler.
I found out the grades of the two we had transferred. One was an "Expanded Blastocyst" Grade BB and the other was a "Hatching Blastocyst" grade AB. That suits me!!
I had an acupuncture appointment this morning that made me feel all calm, happy and satisfied with how things have turned out. I'm feeling very good at the moment about everything. No symptoms of course, its way too early for that and I will try not to obsess. I have a couple more weeks so I best not freak out about it just yet or it will seem like forever!
In the name of science, and anyone else searching the web for the info, I did a test at 10 days past my (Ovidrel 250mg) trigger shot to make sure that it has completely left my body - and it has. That will help with any future doubts I may have if a line does show up on another test...its not the trigger!
I'm pregnant with twins until the blood test proves otherwise!
No comments:
Post a Comment