
After the trial transfer I finished up my birth control pills on 4/2. Today I had my second baseline appointment. I received my instructions - 300 IU of Follistim tonight and 150 IU in the morning and afternoon of the following day, continue this dosage until Friday when I have more blood work. Andrew & I start our antibiotics tonight too, so its not only me taking meds.
I had it all planned out, 7:15 pm exactly, but I ended up surfing too long - oops. Anyway, Andrew couldn't watch me do the shot. I hesitated a few times, once it was in I managed to spin the damn thing around a few times so my thumb could press the injection button (I was using the Follistim Pen) I am sure that only increased the pain level.
I already have a headache, but that could be from today's earlier stress. Being extremely hormonal makes nurses nervous - I just ended up crying when she took my blood, seriously no one should have to go thru all of this shite.
I have been told that once the stimulation phase begin that time will really fly by, lets hope so!
No comments:
Post a Comment